Special Education Needs and Disabilities (SEND)


Special Education Needs and Disabilities (SEND)

If you or someone you know require special education or have a disability in or around Boston, this page will give you all the information you need.

Where to find support if you have SEND:

If you are disabled, MyBostonUK will help you determine if you are entitled to a financial grant if you are unable to work due to your disabilities.
Click here to find out more:,563%20for%20an%20informal%20discussion.

If you would like to acquire new skills, The Thera Trust can help you. If you have SEND, The Thera Trust can help you become more independent. It can also help you gain new skills that you can use in your day-to-day life or in employment. Please click here to find out more:

If you would just like some general help or advice about you or a family member with a disability, please click here: You can even call Scope on Monday-Friday 9am to 6pm for independent advice on 0808 800 3333.

If you need help getting a grant, check out Disability Grants. They even have a FAQ (frequently asked questions) section – so if you have a common question, like trying to get a grant for a laptop, a camera or something else, you might only need to look there!

If your child is disabled, FamilyFund can help your child to get a financial grant.



Using the Lincolnshire County Council’s Local Offer, you can use some of the following listings and customise these searches to your area/ postcode to get more personalised results.


Post-16 education:
Post 16 Education – Search Results | Lincolnshire FSD


Transition to adult services:

Transition to adult services – Search Results | Lincolnshire FSD


Life Skills:

Life Skills – Search Results | Lincolnshire FSD

Financial Support:

Financial support – Search Results | Lincolnshire FSD


Support Groups:

Support Groups – Search Results | Lincolnshire FSD

Get In Touch

Location: Lincolnshire CVS, Municipal Buildings, West Street. Boston. Lincolnshire. PE21 8QR

Telephone: 01205 510888