healthPhysical Health Resources
Here you will find resources relating to eating well and looking after your health on a regular basis to make you feel more healthy!
Physical Health Resources
- NHS – https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/eat-well/ – All you need to know about the major food groups and a healthy balanced diet
- BBC Food – https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/articles/uk_healthy_eating_scale – Where are you on the UK healthy eating scale?
- Thrive Global – https://thriveglobal.com/stories/how-to-stay-hydrated-drink-enough-water-creative-tips/ – Creative Tips to Help You Drink Enough Water Throughout the Day
- EUFIC – https://www.eufic.org/en/healthy-living/article/food-pyramids-plates-and-guides-building-a-balanced-diet – Food Pyramids, Plates and Guides: Building a Balanced Diet
- Healthline – https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/healthy-eating-for-beginners – Healthy Eating: A Detailed Guide for Beginners
- HelpGuide – https://www.helpguide.org/articles/healthy-eating/healthy-eating.htm – Healthy Eating
- NHS – https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/healthy-body/ – Get some practical information and advice for keeping your body in tip-top health
- Rethink – https://www.rethink.org/media/2253/rethink-mental-illness-physical-health-check-flyer.pdf – Physical Health Checklist
- Thrive Global – https://thriveglobal.com/stories/10-tips-to-maintain-your-health/ – 10 of the most important and easiest things you can do to live a happy, healthy life.
- EUFIC – https://www.eufic.org/en/healthy-living/article/10-healthy-lifestyle-tips-for-adults – 10 Healthy Lifestyle Tips for Adults
- EUFIC – https://www.eufic.org/en/healthy-living/article/achieving-successful-behaviour-change – Achieving successful behaviour change [in relation to healthy living]
- Healthline – https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/27-health-and-nutrition-tips#TOC_TITLE_HDR_20 – 27 Health and Nutrition Tips That Are Actually Evidence-Based
- Live Strong https://www.livestrong.com/article/97879-stay-fit-/ – 10 Ways to Stay Fit & Healthy