Youth Ambassadors is a group for local young people aged between 16 and 25 to have access to a range of opportunities to help their personal, professional, and creative development. Youth Ambassadors are involved in a range of activities, projects and training opportunities aimed at enabling them to follow their own interests and goals.
What do the Youth Ambassadors do?
Youth Ambassadors are involved in a range of projects and training opportunities which enables them to follow their own interests and goals. As a Youth Ambassador, you also have the power to put forward and champion your own ideas for local projects and activities.
Youth Ambassadors have opportunities to:
Contribute to Local Heritage Projects
- Have a voice and role in plans to improve Boston and Lincolnshire.
- Learn traditional building skills.
Develop Leadership and Professional Skills
- Participate in leadership training and opportunities.
- Access marketing and publicity training opportunities.
- Receive mentoring and coaching.
- Participate in teambuilding and group activities.
- Get involved in arts and cultural events.
- Take part in creative workshops.